With your purchase of Dinovite for Dogs, you have taken the first step to the start of better lifestyle choices for your beloved dog.
Welcome to the Dinovite family! We are so glad you are here and can't wait to take this journey with you and your dog. Your order should be to you soon, but we want to give you a heads up of what to expect from us here at Dinovite.
As this is your first purchase of Dinovite for Dogs, we want to ensure you have all the right information, tools, and support. Making better a lifestyle choice for your pet doesn't have to be hard when you have a trusted pal by your side. That is where we come in.
Here are a few things to know of, right from the start:
- Making lifestyle changes with your dog is a process. When you came to Dinovite with the issues your dog has been facing, remember he didn't get that way overnight and he won't get better overnight either. Every dog is different, but when you make good lifestyle choices like balanced nutrition, time will only help this show improvement in your pet's life.
- We are here to help. NEVER hesitate to let us know what is happening along your 90-day journey with us. Call us at 859-428-1000 or CLICK HERE to send us an email.
- Please open and read our emails. We will send you an email each week (14 in total) with tips and expectations over the next 90 days. Each week you will have a specific GOAL to put into place. This goal will help to ensure that your buddy will be on track for the best results. You will want to open these for their information, but also for the great savings we send too!
- Save this email address, in your contact list. We don't want you to miss out on anything by our emails going to spam! While you're saving email addresses, put this one in there too: firstname.lastname@example.org
- With your first purchase of Dinovite for Dogs, you are offered our 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Take a minute to read all the details of this HERE.
- Want to tracking your order? We will not be emailing you tracking details, but you can log into your Dinovite.com account to track and follow your order.
From our website at www.dinovite.com, click on My Account in the extreme upper left corner of any page on our site. Log into your account.
Once logged into your account, click on View Order Status. There you can view your past orders and their status, whether the order is pending, shipped, etc. Click Here for More Details...
Dinovite GOAL: Check and choose a healthy daily diet for your dog.
Your Dog's Well-Being Starts With What It Eats: Are you making each meal count?
Before your Dinovite even arrives, take this time to check over your pet's current daily diet and treats.
Grab your dog food bag, dog treat container, and canned food. Flip over these containers and read the ingredient list. What are the first five ingredients of your dog's diet? This is where we need to start.
If the majority of ingredients are considered carbs, grains or starches (rice, wheat, corn, potatoes, soy) it is time to start looking for a new dog food.
CLICK HERE to read more about how to pick a better dog food.
Get an unbiased rating of your dog's current food HERE.
NOTE: We recommend using a high quality, meaty dog food along with our supplements. Dinovite for Dogs contains digestive enzymes. Digestive enzymes paired with a food that is heavy in carbs, grains or even starches can cause digestive upset. This digestive upset can look like loose stool, vomiting or even your dog being lethargic because of a tummy ache.
Make the switch to a meatier food now for a happy dog later! Watch this clip to the right for some tips to Choosing the Best Dog Food:
Dinovite is an all natural whole food supplement that works along with your dog's food. Making sure their base food is as nutritious as possible is the first step! Meat protein is the most important component to your dog's food. Without it, your dog will be miserable! Dinovite contains vitamins, minerals, and digestive enzymes. These vitamins support a nutritious diet.
Did you know, Dinovite products are made with top-notch natural ingredients?
Just a heads up, natural products can change in texture, consistency and color, but this will not affect its benefits. With this in mind, here are a few things to know:
Because we use no dyes, sometimes you may notice a color change in the Dinovite for Dogs. Depending on the season, it may be somewhere between a brown, tan even green. This is natural and normal.
Because we use no binders or thickeners, some Dinovite products may change constancy depending on the season. In the warmer or hot, temperatures they may be runny. In cooler or cold temperatures, thick. Temperature changes can also change the texture.
Remember, Dinovite supplements and treats are food products. Store and treat your Dinovite products the same way you would your own food. Don't store your Dinovite products where it can be exposed to heat, moisture, and insects; for example: in the garage, shed, car trunk, on the porch.
When serving Dinovite supplements and treats, DO NOT microwave or heat the Dinovite edible products. This will damage the nutritional levels of what Dinovite offers. If you feel the need to warm up or cook your pet's food, do so, let it cool back to room temp and then add your Dinovite products prior to serving.
A Little Dinovite Background...
If you have never called Dinovite on the phone, then you may not realize that this is the first thing you hear is the voice of Ed, the creator of Dinovite! I'm Cindy, Ed's wife and co-owner of Dinovite. My goal is to help you and your pet, reap the benefits of using Dinovite products.
Dinovite is a web-based company, but we are really just a bunch of people who have a heart for people and pets. We are based out of Crittenden, Kentucky. We have been in business for over 10 years, working with pet owners to help them help their pets. We strive to offer one-of-a-kind natural products with ingredients you will recognize and be able to pronounce. Read More...
Is your dog is itching, scratching, shedding like crazy?
Does he stink beyond belief?
Are you tired of spending, spending, spending on things that don't work?
Then you are in the right place!
We are here to help!
Excessive shedding can be more than meets the eye.
- When is shedding not normal?
- Why does my dog lick its paws?
- Is it normal for a dog or cat to smell like stale corn chips?
Click Here to read more about the common ailments above and the tools you have in your corner to help you pet...
Hot Topics, Education, Diet: What you want to know as a pet owner.
Understanding yeast infections in dogs: Is your dog licking and biting his paws? Could it be yeast?
Best Shampoo: What's so Special about DogOsuds?
Best Treats: Comparing Dog Treats - Snack happy!
Best Dog Food article: Making balanced diet choices simply.
Homemade Dog Food: An easy recipe with a "how-to" video
Homemade Cat Food: Get started with 6 simple ingredients!
Basics of a Raw Diet: The 'in's and out's' of mixing your own dog food.
Raw Diet FAQ's: Got Questions? You're not alone! Here are some questions everyone asks before they get started!
Best Cat Food: You are what you eat! Learn to choose a good cat food.
7 Signs Your Cat Needs a Supplement: Your cat can't come out and say how he feels, but his body sure does give us a clue to how he feels.