The dog days of summer can be full of yummy fun! Why not bond with your best buddy over a drool-worthy, healthy treat? Here are some super easy frozen treats you can make in a jiffy!
Strawberry Ice Cream
· 6-8 fresh or frozen strawberries
· 3 cups plain greek yogurt
1. Mash the strawberries using a food processor or a potato masher.
2. Mix with yogurt and then freeze overnight. (Ice cube trays are perfect for freezing!)
Serve a couple of tablespoons at a time and sprinkle with Dinovite for an added boost of nutrition!
DELISH in a Dish!
· 1 ripe mashed banana
· 1/2 cup of peanut butter
· 2 cups of plain greek yogurt
· Sprinkle of Dinovite
1. Mix mashed banana and yogurt.
2. Warm the cup of peanut butter using a microwave or stove until it’s easy to stir and add it to the banana/yogurt mixture.
3. Mix all ingredients until well-combined.
5. Pour the mixture into a non-stick container or ice cube trays and then freeze overnight.
Treat your pet to a small amount at a time, as a treat on a hot day! Sprinkle with Dinovite for that added boost of nutrition!
Pup Safe Toppings to Use
· Crispy bacon bits
· A sprinkle of rice crispies
· Dashes of toasted sesame seeds
And of course, a drizzle of LickOchops or SuprOmega or a sprinkle of Dinovite!
Have fun and experiment with dog-safe ingredients to create a cold treat your dog will drool over this summer!